With the release of Sage 100 Version 2018, Sage has completely re-written Payroll and we thought you would like to take a sneak peak.
- Here’s what’s new:
1. New user interface
a. Data entry grids are used to improve efficiency.
b. Selection grids are available on most reports.
c. Calculator button has been added to dollar amount fields.
d. Calendar button has been added to date fields.
- Encrypted data – all Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is now encrypted. This includes social security numbers, bank account numbers and bank routing numbers.
- Batch processing – The batch feature allows you to have multiple payroll runs in process at the same time.
- Payroll History – all payroll data is stored for a minimum of four years, so you won’t need to make a backup at year end to retain last year’s data.
- More flexible tax rules by company and employee.
- No more frustration trying to balance a check reversal. Checks reversals can be entered with the click of a button. All earnings, deductions and taxes are entered for you once you enter the check number.
We’ll be demoing this new version of Payroll (along with a new version of Job Cost) on Wednesday, November 29th . The morning session starts with snacks at 10:45 and the demo runs from 11:00 – 12:00. The afternoon session starts with snacks at 1:45 and the demo runs from 2:00 – 3:00.
Please RSVP to Denise at 916-424-4066 (firstname.lastname@example.org) as space is limited.