Come join us for lunch and more. Champ Systems Client Appreciation Day is Wednesday, May 17, 11-2 pm (lunch from 12-1).
Discussion and demonstration topics will include:
-Sage Intelligence (Sage’s custom financial report writer and FRX replacement)
-Payroll 2.0 (payroll in the new style)
-Sage’s upcoming development (including Sage 100 and 100c) and add-on products
You can drop by any time between 11 and 2, check out what’s new and get answers to any questions you have.
RSVP to Denise: email@example.com or 916 424-4066
Let us help you make your job easier. Join us for a tour of Sage 100’s office automation features that you can use to eliminate many manual processes and streamline your job.
Here’s what we will be showing:
- How to send ACH payments to your vendors and automatically send a remittance via email
- How to email SO/AR invoices to your customers
- How to receive ACH payments from your customers
- How to email Direct Deposit stubs to your employees
- How to export AP and PR checks via Positive Pay Export to your bank so your bank has a list of valid checks to clear
- How to import a list of cleared checks from your bank into Bank Reconciliation
Coming in 2018 is Sage 100 Payroll 2.0 (payroll in the new style like GL and AP). We are hoping to have a beta version of this to demo if it is released in time.
Please join us Tuesday, March 7th at our office (6060 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento) as we review these automation features. The morning session starts with snacks at 10:45 and the demo runs from 11:00 – 12:00. The afternoon session starts with snacks at 1:45 and the demo runs from 2:00 – 3:00.
Please RSVP to Denise at 916-424-4066 (firstname.lastname@example.org) as space is limited.